I, for myself, my personal representatives, assigns, heirs, and next of kind.
1. Acknowledge, agree, and represent that I understand the nature of 2018 IFBB Asia Pro Qualifier and related activities and that I am qualified, in good health, in proper physical condition to participate in such activity and willingly agree to comply with the stated and customary terms and conditions of participation. I further agree and warrant that if at any time I believe conditions to be unsafe, I will immediately notify the nearest official and discontinue further participation in the activity.
2. Fully understand that: (a) 2018 IFBB Asia Pro Qualifier and related activities involve risks and dangers of damage to personal property and serious bodily injury, including permanent disability, paralysis, and death ("risks"); (b) these risks and dangers may be caused by my own actions or inactions, the actions or inactions of others participating in the activity, the condition in which the activity takes place, or the negligence of the "releases"; (c) there may be other risks and social and economic losses either not known to me or not readily foreseeable at this time; and i fully accept and assume all such risks and all responsibility for losses, costs, and damages i incur as a result of my participation or that of the minor in the activity.
3. Hereby release, discharge, and covenant not to sue 2018 IFBB Asia Pro Qualifier, its affiliated clubs, their respective administrators, directors, agents, officers, members, volunteers, and employees, other participants, any sponsors, advertisers, and, if applicable, owners and lessors of premises on which the activity takes place, (each considered one of the "releases" herein) from all liability, claims, demands, losses, injuries, damage to property, or other damages on my account caused or alleged to be caused in whole or in part by the negligence of the "releases" or otherwise, including negligent rescue operations; and i further agree that if, despite this release and waiver of liability, assumption of risk, and indemnity agreement i, or anyone on my behalf, makes a claim against any of the releases, i will indemnify, save, and hold harmless each of the releases from any litigation expenses, attorney fees, loss, liability, damage, or cost which any may incur as the result of such claim. I have read this agreement, fully understand its terms, understand that i have given up substantial rights by checking the box and have agree to it freely and without any inducement or assurance of any nature and intend it to be a complete and unconditional release of all liability to the greatest extent allowed by law and agree that if any portion of this agreement is held to be invalid the balance, notwithstanding, shall continue in full force and effect. For participants of minority age (under age 18 at the time of registration) and i, the minor's parent and/or legal guardian, understand the nature of uptown2018 IFBB Asia Pro Qualifier and related activities and the minor's experience and capabilities and believe the minor to be qualified, in good health, and in proper physical condition to participate in such activity. I hereby release, discharge, covenant not to sue, and agree to indemnify and save and hold harmless each of the release’s from all liability, claims, demands, losses, or damages on the minor's account caused or alleged to be caused in whole or in part by the negligence of the "releases" or otherwise, including negligent rescue operations and further agree that if, despite this release, i, the minor, or anyone on the minor's behalf makes a claim against any of the releases named above, i will indemnify, save, and hold harmless each of the releases from any litigation expenses, attorney fees, loss liability, damage, or cost any may incur as the result of any such claim.
PLEASE FOLLOW THE STEPS TO COMPLETE YOUR REGISTRATION
1. CLICK REGISTRATION AND ADD TO THE CART
2. ENTER YOUR INFORMATION
3. PAYMENT METHOD
4. COMPLETE THE PROCESS
5. SUCCESSFULLY REGISTRATION
PLEASE GO DIRECTLY TO THE WEBSITE(CLICK THE LOGIN/ACCOUNT), AND CHOOSE THE "ACCOUNT MODIFICATION" TO MODIFY. KINDLY NOTE, ALL THE PREVIOUSLY CONFIRMED INFORMATION WILL NOT BE ABLE TO RE-MODIFY. PLEASE CONTACT THE CUSTOMER SERVICE IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION.
All the audiences have to purchase the tickets to participate in this show, and all the tickets will be posted via our official website.
All the judges are assigned from IFBB PRO LEASE USA
This is an amateur show if you are an IFBB PRO LEAGUE athlete you will not be able to compete.
All the junior competitors have to be under 23 years old. All the junior categories are in one class. There are no pro cards issued in all junior categories. The overall winner of each junior category will be advanced to open categories whose class will be decided by the weight on check-in day.
The difference between the OA and PQ is the numbers of the Pro Cards are issued. Pro cards from OA are issued from top three overall winners from each category, and Pro cards from PQ are issued from the one overall winner from each category. The logo of the OA is authorized by Olympia, and the logo of PQ is authorized from IFBB PRO LEAGUE.
Men's classic physique Posing Trunks. Men's bodybuilding has to be panty, and the color is not restricted.
•Day 1 is for check-in and weight-in day and tanning service for athletes.
•Day 2 is the main event including Pre-judge and Final.
How to apply for the coach pass through backstage? The fee will be 1000 NT
To register the coach pass.
Pick up the coach pass on the check-in day. Please note, this pass can only enter the backstage, not the audience seats thank you.
All oil-based tanning products will be banned from the show, such as Dream Tan. To avoid the uncleanable mess of the event venue.